Background

Saturday, January 1

Happy New Year!

As of right now all book challenges have commenced. New Year resolutions must not be broken. Speaking of New Year Resolutions I have a few of my own.

  1. I will stop biting my nails.
  2. I will get rid of some of my books.
  3. I will try to keep my room clean. (After I clean it, of course.)
  4. I will lose weight.
  5. I will try to relax.
I am really looking forward to the last one. Hope everyone was able to do what they wanted to be doing at the start of the New Year.

Fun Fact: Today is my fathers birthday. I will probably wait for later in the day to text him because I doubt he would like this early a wake up call at his age. (giggle) Since it is really not that easy to tell in print, I am joking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response