Background

Friday, December 31

Nook Wifi and Book Tour

Okay. I have finally got a Nook. The lady at the store kept tring to get me to buy more than I wanted to but in the end I got the $149 Nook with wifi only. After looking at the pros and cons of getting the 3G I decided that it was not really worth it. Especially since this is my first eReader and I just want to get a feel for it. I am very excited about it.

In other news a little while ago I signed up for The Radleys by Matt Haig book tour that starts on January 6th. It looks like a really interesting book and I am really excited to read it. The only down side is that I have no clue who I am supposed to give it to after me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response