Background

Friday, December 31

The Everafter~ Amy Huntley


Enjoyment: ☺☺☺☺☼

Plot: ☺☺☺☺☼

Characters: ☺☺☺☺☺

Setting: ☺☺☺☺☼

Overall: ☺☺☺☺☼



Madison Stanton doesn't know where she is or how she got there. But she does know this--she is dead. And alone, in a vast, dark space. The only company she has in this place are luminescent objects hat turn out to be all the things Maddy lost while she was alive. And soon she discovers that with these artifacts, she can re-experience--and sometimes even change--moments form her life.

Her first kiss.

A trip to Disney World,

Her sister's wedding.

A disastrous sleepover.

In reliving these moments, Maddy learns illuminating and sometimes frightening truths about her life--and death.

~*~*~*~*~*~

This is not a book for the faint of heart. It was sad in the fact that you know that the girl is dead throughout the entire book. Gosh I almost got a tear in my eye just from remembering the ending. So sad. However, there are some very fun parts throughout the book.

There are so many things that I loved about this book but they are so hard to describe. I love the idea of the book and how she executed it. I will admit that the plot is rather basic but it is amazing that way. Just read it already.

My favorite character has be Maddy. Mostly she is the only character that you learn enough about to really like. The rest of the characters come and go so quickly that you don't really get a feel for them. The book is really good and the end really ties the end of the things together while still letting you imagine what happened to everyone. You even find out the sex of her older sister's baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response