Background

Friday, December 31

Hibiki's Magic by Jun Maeda


Enjoyment: ☺☺☺☺

Plot: ☺☺☺

Characters: ☺☺☺☼

Setting: ☺☺☺

Overall:

Title: Hibiki's Magic
Author(s): Jun Maeda
Art by: Rei Idumi
Publication: TokyoPop (2007)
Pages: 232
Series: Book 1
ISBN 978-1-59816-766-5

~*~*~*~*~*~

Some of our most cherished manga characters are blessed with magical powers. Others have an extraordinary combination of superhuman strength and cunning intellect. But Hibiki? Her only real skill seems to be making a pot of delicious tea. . .or is it?! This heartwarming fantasy story will have you believing in the power of Hibiki's magic!

~*~*~*~*~*~

This book is adorable. I loved it.

The plot. It is about a little girl who lives in the woods with a powerful magician. When she is forced to leave she finds herself at a university that teaches magic. She meets a bunch of people and on the way. I really liked it. However since it is a manga there is not much involved in the plot because it is short.

Characters. I loved Hibiki because she was just so adorable. Got to love cutie pies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response