Background

Wednesday, December 29

The Lonely Hearts Club~ Elizabeth Eulberg Review


Enjoyment: ☺☺☺☺☼

Plot: ☺☺☺☼

Characters: ☺☺☺☺

Setting: ☺☺☺☼

Overall: ☺☺☺☺

Love is all you need. . .
or is it?

Penny is sick of boys and sick of dating, so she vows: No more. She's had one too many bad dates, and has been hurt by one too many bad boys.

It's a personal choice . . . and soon everybody wants to know more about it. It seems that Penny's not the only girl who's tired of the way girls change themselves (most of the time for the worse) in order to get their guys . . . or the way their guys don't really care.

Girls are soon thronging to The Lonely Hearts Club, and Penny finds herself near legendary for her nondating ways--which is too bad, since the leader of The Lonely Hearts Club has found a certain boy she can't help but like. . .

~*~*~*~*~*~

For everyone who is starting to wonder if I get any enjoyment out of books I give you The Lonely Hearts Club. This book really interested me because of the the fact that most of the YA books out there are filled teens trying to find romance but this book was specifically about staying away from it. What starts out for Penny as a promise spoken aloud explodes in popularity in a matter of days. Soon everybody wants in on it.

I will admit that the conflict against the club is a little farfetched but seeing as how I liked what was before it so much I decided that I would just ignore it. Great I can't even tell you why because I feel that this point is very important. Oh well.

The book is very well written and a should be read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response