Background

Monday, September 12

I Wish I Could Shut My Brain To Off

I have this obsession with starting over. New things have so much possibility. I might be moving. Not very far. In fact I would probably stay on Blogger. Actually, make that most certainly stay on Blogger because how else would I be able to follow the few blogs that I don't think I could survive without. I can't really put into words why I want to start over but I do.

This could just be another maniac-like episode that I sometimes get or I could be doing more than just blowing hot air out of my ears. Who knows? What I do know is that if I do start over again that I will try to make it a whole lot more professional looking and feeling.

Gosh, look at the time I have to go! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response