Background

Friday, July 22

We're Back: A Book Lover's Story

Besides the fact that for the last few months I have really wanted to watch We're Back: A Dinosaur's Story I don't really have anything all that interesting to say. I live a rather boring life. Although I have to love  the fact that YouTube has the movie so that everyone can watch it.


But I really am back. My breaks are mostly a summer thing. I like to try new things and sleep in late.


Celia (the girl on Rex) has the most gorgeous eyes. A still picture does her no justice. So I made you a GIF. I suggest that you love it because it took a couple of hours to find this site.


But I can't be mad at how long it took because it is so awesome. I have just opened so many awesomely creative doors for myself. Must. Make. More.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response