Background

Saturday, December 11

The Day I Swapped My Dad For Two Goldfish~ Neil Gaiman


Enjoyment: ☺☺☺☺☼

Plot: ☺☺☺

Characters: ☺☺☺

Setting: ☺☺☺

Overall: ☺☺☺☼

"I'll swap you my dad," I said.

"Oh-oh," said my little sister.

What if you wanted your best friend's two goldfish so much that you'd swap anything for them, even your father?
 
What if your mother came home and found out what you'd done?

~*~*~*~*~*~

This book is a classic. Not in the same way that the Count of Monte Cristo but in the way that If You Give a Mouse a Cookie is a classic. It is one of those childerns books that you enjoy even when you are a grown up and you don't mind reading 'just one more time' to your niece/nephew or any othe young child. It has no point but to make you laugh and smile and you know that what is dipicted will never happen. It is one of those books that you can finish in the store and not feel embarressed for being so cheap. I really loved the art that came with the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response