Background

Thursday, December 30

Sugarcoated~ Catherine Forde Review


Enjoyment: ☼

Plot: ☺☺

Characters: ☺☼

Setting: ☺☼

Overall: ☺☼

How do you know who you can trust?

Excuse me, most gorgeous guy I've ever met. See, before you go down in history as my FIRST and ONLY date, d'you mind ticking the following boxes to disclose whether or not you are:
                                                                   
a) A psycho axe-murderer                                                       []
b) The Devil in a suede jacket                                                  []
c) Just after my for my body.  (Ooooh yes please!)                  []

~*~*~*~*~*~

This book was nowhere near as interesting as the summary. I read nothing good about the main character. She started out being extremely mean to then few customers that she had pigging out on candy and complaining that she never lost any weight. I have no sympathy for people who are mean and complain at the same time. Also watch out because this book takes place somewhere in Ireland(?) or close by. I can't really remember for some reason.

The actual plot is something about her meeting a boy and I think he has two separate personalities that I guess was lost on her. Never mind that he goes around being called two different names. So the plot from what I got out of it it that the girl meets boy and she ends up going all over the place with him and she learns that he is a sociopath. That is what I got out of it. I still encourage everyone to read a book even if I do not like it though because my opinion is not the only one that counts. However I would say not to buy this one because there are libraries.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I will give this one a miss. Thanks for the review!
    Also, thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
    Happy New Year!
    Misha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Misha -Thank you for reading the review. Also, I thought your blog was great. Loved the creative name. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response