Background

Thursday, September 15

Free-ish App for Dark Eden

Dark Eden



Dark Eden Synopsis:

When Will Besting approaches Fort Eden for the first time along with six other teens, he knows something isn't right. With more terrifying secrets at every turn he discovers a hidden fear deep inside himself, a dark mystery a thousand years in the making, and the unexpected girl of his dreams. But can he save everyone from a madman before it's too late?

Dark Eden -- where fear is the Cure.

Dark Eden is both a traditional book and an immersive multimedia app. It's for every kind of reader.



So the reason that I say the App is free-ish is because the first chapter is free automatically for downloading however every chapter afterward you need to pay $0.99 for. However If you want to buy then all at once it is only $9.99. I don't 100% know how it works so I would not take everything I say for law. 

This is how it works: There is a map and you need to go navigate the map where there are numbered blurbs that take you to different parts of the story. Some of it is video, some audio, and some of it is actual text. I don't really know all of it because I have only pressed up to number three so far. I find it interesting so far and I think everyone should check it out.

The app does take a few minutes to download so be patient. If you really don't like reading the book this way don't forget that you can wait for it to come out in November of 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response