Background

Sunday, September 18

Booking Through Thursday

Have you ever finished a book and loved it so much you went right back and started re-reading it again? (And obviously, if so, we want titles.)


When I first read the sentence my automatic response was no. When it comes to books I have a very good memory and I usually try to only re-read a book if there has been a bit of time between my last reading of if I just really am in the mood to read the book again.

But then I remembered Holes by Lois Sachar. I read and re-read that book so much what with a few months after buying it there was a hug chunk of the book that came undone from the binding.

And then the movie came out. I did not have to try to hold my book together anymore. I could just pop in the DVD and watch away. I was not the only person in my house who liked the movie though. My entire family had that movie memorized and yet we still watch it now.

However, re-reading books is a huge time suck so most of the times when I really like a book I will only go back and read my favorite scenes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response