Background

Saturday, January 15

Run!! School is Just Around the Corner

So for the past four weeks I have been on winter break. My spring semester at Palomar is starting on Tuesday the 18th. The reason for starting school Tuesday instead of the traditional Monday is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. This semester I am taking more than I did my first one. Apparently summer school does not count as a semester. Go figure. Anyway last semester I had three classes and this semester I am going to be enrolled into six of them. So I am probably going to have less frequent postings because I am trying to maintain a good GPA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response