Background

Tuesday, January 4

FAIL!


I am probably the first person in the world to stop a reading challenge about four days into the new year. Sorry for anyone out there that felt that I let them down but reading challenges take the fun out of reading. At least for me they do. I have always been like this. Whenever I was forced to read a certain book I never found any pleasure in doing it. Yet if I was to read that same book of my own accord I would have probably really enjoyed it. Reading to me is supposed to be a pleasure not a chore. So as of now I am only going to be doing the 100 Books Challenge. Sorry y'all but I want to be happy to read and with those challenges in place I just can not see that happening.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I agree. I always failed at my book clubs because I really don't like forcing myself to read a book. I only signed up for challenges I where know I would be reading the book anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always way too ambitious for my own good. My opinion for people who finish their challenges or just don't give up has doubled. Good luck on your challenges this year.

    ReplyDelete

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response