Background

Wednesday, November 10

Picking Classes at Palomar

Oh my Goodness! That has to be the most horrible experience of this month. I swear this is even going to top the feeling that I will be getting on Thanksgiving. I know it. I do not even want to remember how many times that I had to redo my schedule. Lets just say that I some how went from having most of my classes on Tuesday and Thursday to having them mostly on Monday and Wednesday. Luckily even though when I  finally clicked the enroll button I was 4 minutes late (8:49) I still got in all of the classes that I had in my cart in the end. In your face. When I say 'your' I mean the people who got to the earlier classes that I had originally wanted. Sigh and phew, I am done and I really don't want to think about it anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! Would love it if you followed me too!

    whatsyourstorybookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is awesome. I have blog envy. I have a question for you though. How do you get books for your giveaways?

    ReplyDelete

I encourage feedback because it reminds me that I am not talking to myself. I don't mind if you comment on my post, recommend a book, or just want to say hello. You can even have a conversation with each other. All civil correspondence is welcomed.

Don't forget to check back for my response